Why choose Gretchen as your Encapsulator? She is:
- Certified - since 2010, through the largest and oldest National Placenta Encapsulation Organization in America, Placenta Benefits, Ltd.
- Experienced - trained in Dec 2009 and has completed over 250 encapsulations.
- Focused - Placenta Encapsulation and Birth/Postpartum Education are the only service she provides.
- Educated - 5 years previous experience as a Certified Childbirth Educator with The Bradley Method, Bachelor Degree from University of Washington.
" I want my placenta prepared in my home.
I want my placenta NOT prepared in my home. "
aka "I want my placenta picked up at the hospital.
Or, I don't want to see the placenta until it's capsules! "
Why use a PBi Placenta Encapsulation Specialist?
As a PBi-Certified Placenta Encapsulation Specialist, I will:
- Follow strict OSHA cleanliness and EPA disposal guidelines
- Use a process reviewed by the FDA
- Be Educated in Food Safety and Handling for the state of Idaho
- Prepare your placenta in your home within the scope of American law
- Be Knowledgeable in the benefits of placentophagy
- Follow Traditional Chinese Medicine principles for proper preparation
- Use a professional manner (I can be as present or invisible as you prefer)
- Answer your questions
- Give you postpartum support
visit Placenta Benefits.info
Like us on FACEBOOK!! : Boise Placenta Encapsulation
Please register one month or more before your due date. Thanks!